Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"I AM standing up", said the short guy #1

"I do my best to keep my men alive while we carry out this sick policy of sticking our nose in other people's business. When was the last time you had a friend die in your arms or look for the leg that was just blown off of the man next to you? When was the last time you walked past dead children that were killed by U.S. weapons? I'm glad you can sleep at night, because many times I cannot." -Sargeant Lewis

Dear Mr. President: Please bring our troops home. Please stop the country you are leader of, my country of birth, from its rigorous meddling into the affairs of other sovereign states. Your short time in office has shown you to be a bigger bully than G.Dub, Bubba & even Bush Sr. Short guy notices these things, and can't keep quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment