Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Buy the ticket..."

(Voice of Ronald Reagan) "Well... there you go again." No, here I am now. Soaring out into the blogosphere. A test for echo, if you will, just to see if this musing thing can grow some legs. I'm fairly convinced that it'll mostly be a series of occasional grunts and ahems. But maybe a shiny new thought or two will surface through the muck, like fungi through the forest floor.

I mostly want to use this forum to flex my creativity a bit, outside the confines of other social networking I participate in. (I've gathered an interesting base of 'friends', a quaint tribe so to speak, on Facebook, and I'd kinda like to NOT see that list begin to recede because of some of the comments I am often want to make). I tend to be very social in spurts with an almost 'can't-help-myself' instinct to drop in barrier pushing bombs, only to slink away to a virtual shut-in type existence. It is hoped that I can now sling my verbal artillery across the social battlefield while nestled safely outside of punching distance and 'he didn't really just say that' hearing range.

So here's to that bunker mentality of free thought and inquiry.

No comments:

Post a Comment